Reyes Haircutters (RHC) was established by Mr. Les Reyes who came from a clan of hairdressers. Starting off with their matriarch, Mrs. Amada Enriquez Reyes of Ada’s Beauty Shop in the early 60’s, then with his brother Mr. Ricky Reyes the renowned hairdresser in the 70’s up to now with his own salon chain.
- In 1991 it was initially known as “Xristian Reyes Salon”.
- In 1999 it was changed to Reyes Haircutters (RHC).
- In 2001 RHC opened it’s door to the franchising industry.
Reyes Haircutters Core values
- Expert Service that all our Clients Deserve
- Quality Products that our Clients Can Trust